Homes often have too few power points or powerpoints that are located in inconvenient locations. Older homes in particular may lack powerpoints, having been created in an era when we had fewer electrical devices and when appliances may have been powered by means other than electricity. However, it is not uncommon even for a recently built home to have too few or poorly placed outlets.
Having too few power points can be frustrating because of the need to stop using devices or to continually unplug devices in order to use new ones, but more importantly, it sometimes poses a safety risk. It may lead us to use extension cords to power devices, which can create a trip hazard. There is also more of a risk that we will overload any one given powerpoint if we have fewer in the home. If power points are old or damaged, they can also pose a fire hazard or a shock risk.
Rooms can be utilised in many ways, and we may often use them in different ways from the builder’s original conception. We may put a desk against a wall, where there’s no power point, or our TV cabinet near a fireplace that we don’t use anymore. Potential scenarios are endless but there’s no need to settle for a lack of power points.
Professional power point installation by an electrician
If you are looking for an electrician Panania, electrician Revesby, electrician Castle Hill, electrician Five Dock, electrician Lindfield, electrician Marsfield, electrician Sylvania, or electrician in Sydney to install power points, then look to the residential electrical services or commercial electrical services of Sparks Plus.
Our electrician West Pennant Hills and electrician Oatlands can provide a range of services related to power points. These include:
- Power point installation in Revesby, Panania, Sydney, Oatlands, Lindfield, and nearby suburbs. This includes modern power points, such as brush metal power points, illuminated power points, or USB charger power points.
- Weatherproof power outlets for outdoor areas, wall-mounted television power point installation, three phase outlet installation, weatherproof enclosure installation, and other related services.
- Installation of smart powerpoints that may include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Repair of existing power points in Five Dock, Sydney, Marsfield, Sylvania, West Pennant Hills, and nearby areas.
- Power point safety testing by your electrician Oatlands, electrician Lindfield, or electrician Castle Hill.
- Power supply to your appliances such as air conditioners, ovens, hot water systems, and similar.
- Installation of RCD protected power points with a safety switch at the switchboard (for older homes especially)
- Quad power points or five outlet powerpoints to cater to high power needs.
An experienced qualified electrician in Northwest Sydney
An experienced electrician can help with more than power points. They may also provide a range of other services such as data port installation, CCTV installation, LED downlight installation, audio visual installations, and other installations to make your home a pleasant and safe place to be.
For more information on our wide range of services, browse the Sparks Plus website or contact the team today.